1. antiallergic agents “sodium cromoglycate” is the release of allergens
Suppressed, and alleviate the painful allergy symptoms.
2. “chlorpheniramine maleate” is, of histamine, which cause allergy symptoms
The receptor binding and block, reduces the itching of the eye.
3. “dipotassium glycyrrhizinate” is sunk inflammation eye allergic reactions
4. “sodium chondroitin sulfate ester” is, to retain the moisture of the eye, the cornea table
It soothes the surface.
5. This is a chemical solution with a thickened.