Sores of conjunctivitis, stye, eyelid
● sulfa (sulfamethoxazole sodium) blending
It indicates excellent antimicrobial effect on bacteria, such as Staphylococcus aureus is responsible for conjunctivitis and sty
● 2 one anti-inflammatory agent (epsilon – aminocaproic acid, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate)
Two anti-inflammatory agents of the eye caused by bacteria, such as itching, you calm pain, symptoms such as sunny.
● taurine compounded
Helps injured eye tissue repair by cell infection nourish the eye.
● preservative (benzalkonium chloride, parabens) additive-free
Preservatives are said to be at risk to damage the drug allergy or corneal epithelial cells
It does not contain.
The sale of pharmaceutical products
■■ it should not be ■■
(Failure to comply or the current worsening of symptoms, side effects prone)
That no long-term use
■■ can consult ■■
1. The following people, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller before use.
(1) who are receiving medical treatment
(2) People who have had allergic reactions caused by such as medicine
(3) people have the following symptoms: severe eye pain
2. After use, because the following symptoms may appear there is a possibility of side effects, immediately use
To abort, doctors have this document, please consult your pharmacist or a registered seller.
[Related areas: Symptoms]
Skin: redness, rash, itching
Eyes: redness, itching, swelling
When the 3.3 be used to 4 days, the symptoms are often not stop using, have this document
Please consult a doctor, a pharmacist or a registered seller Te.
Conjunctivitis (fashion eye), stye, blepharitis (eyelid sore), itchy eyes
Two to three drops of 1 times, please instilled 1 day 3 to 6 times.
(1) in the case to be used by children, please let used under the supervision of their parents.
(2) ahead of the vessel, and touching the eyelids and eyelashes, such as for eye mucus and bacteria, the drug solution
But please note that it may be contaminated or cloudy. In addition, turbid
Please do not use any.
(3) Please do not use while wearing soft contact lenses.
(4) this drug, please use only for eye drops.
Ingredients: sulfamethoxazole sodium
Ingredients: dipotassium glycyrrhizinate
Ingredients: epsilon – aminocaproic acid
Ingredients: aminoethyl sulfonic acid (taurine)
Additives: boric acid, borax, sodium thiosulfate hydrate, sodium edetate hydrate