Merbromin 50mL × 5
The sale of pharmaceutical products
■■ it should not be ■■
1. Do not use around the mucous membrane part and eyes of the lips and the like.
2. Do not use a wide range or a long period of time.
■■ can consult ■■
1. careful not to enter the eye, and eye wash in the ready-to-water or lukewarm water when it reaches the eyes accidentally eye
To receive medical treatment of family physicians.
2. When you feel the skin during and after use, or use abnormality (rash, swelling and itching sensation, burning sensation, etc.)
Discontinue use and consult a doctor or pharmacist it is.
The next person to consult the propriety of use with your doctor or pharmacist
1. Oko allergic symptoms due to past drug-cosmetics (rash, redness, itching, rash, etc.)
People with the thing.
2. The affected area is a wide range of people.
3. deep scratches and people of terrible burns.
4. people are receiving medical attention.
Sterilization and disinfection of the wound surface
Directly applied to the affected area several times a day.
1. to adhere to the prescribed dosage.
2. For external use only, do not ingest.
3. especially careful when you use in children, to use the original guardian of supervision that.
4. Do not use tincture of iodine at the same time.
Japanese Pharmacopoeia mercurochrome 2% aqueous solution
● attention of the storage and handling
1. Avoid direct sunlight, you can not store in hot places.
2. be stored out of the reach of children.
3. Do not put the solution into other containers.
4. colored red when attached to the garment, attention should be so difficult to bleaching.